Forum

Members, please log in to start a new topic or join the conversation. Not a member yet? Join today.

I forgot to mention

I forgot to mention my cell phone is 520 603 7329 and all my social media contacts can be found in the member directory or on my blog www,stampinwithdarla.com

Read More

Introduction

Hello! Im so excited to tell you about my business! I teach others to find their creative side thru papercrafting making handmake greeting cards. I am the Handmark Hallmark! Stacy has been to one of my monthly card classes and loved it! She is hooked! She encouraged me to get on here and introduce my business! Excited to hear what YOU do! I have made it to one mixer so far and became a member a few weeks ago! I love to meet new friends!

Read More

Happy to be new member!

Hi everyone, if we haven't met, I'm Alan Schultz with Jan Pro Cleaning Services. We are a full service commercial janitorial company with a local owner, but backed by a national company on the cutting edge of cleaning techniques. I'm thrilled to be the newest member of this awesome networking group! If we haven't met, find me at the next event.

Read More

OPEN HOUSE

2425 E Edison Street 85719 - $350,000 OPEN HOUSE ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7TH FROM 1-4 Capture your piece of history in beautiful Catalina Vista with a fantastic neighborhood park. Bicyclists paradise close to The Loop. Walk or bike to Banner Hospital, UofA, Modern Street Car, Culinary Dropout, Arizona Inn and so many restaurants, pubs and shops at Campbell Ave Shopping, 4th Ave and Downtown. New HVAC, Furnace and Water Heater installed Sept 2018. Kitchen has newer cabinets and granite counters. Lovely talavera in guest bath. Higher ceilings, light and bright. Wood-burning fireplace. Roof recently recoated, floors refinished, and freshly painted interior. Each bedroom has its own entrance. Large laundry room with tons of storage space. Circular driveway and huge back yard with double gates on a corner lot. Owner occupants can apply for the historic tax credit. SANDE BULAWA 520-561-3183 WWW.SBULAWA.LONGREALTY.COM

Read More

OPEN HOUSE

ADDRESS:3064 N Willow Creek Drive, Tucson, AZ 85712

Read More

OPEN HOUSE

HOLDING AN OPEN HOUSE ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3RD FROM 9-11 & 2-4 AND AGAIN ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6TH FROM 1-4. Stunning 2 bedroom plus den Southwest Contemporary on one of the largest premium lots in desirable Hill Farm, in the Old Ft Lowell Historic District. Spacious and bright floor plan with vaulted ceilings and walls of windows, inviting the outdoors in! Great room draws you in and features a lovely gas fireplace. Spacious kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including gas stove, built-in microwave and granite counters. Generous master suite offers backyard views with access to the patio. You'll enjoy the peaceful Zen backyard with many trees, lovely water feature and walking path. The neighborhood lake makes this an oasis in the desert with tall trees, rare birds & ducks, walking paths and near the Riverwalk Loop, great for running and biking. Community has 6 acre park and guest suites in the Joesler Clubhouse. The clubhouse is available for parties. Amenities include pool, spa and playground. Convenient to TMC, Ft SANDE BULAWA 520-561-3183 LONG REALTY WWW.SBULAWA.LONGREALTY.COM Lowell Park, great shopping and restaurants and minutes to U of A.

Read More