Forum

Members, please log in to start a new topic or join the conversation. Not a member yet? Join today.

Dressing to Express

Did you know that the way you look affects the way you feel? It’s true ! When you look good you feel good. Come to the Dress to Exoress Play ship on November 24th to learn gown. Email diane@clothesencounters .org

Read More

What works for advertising?

Hello, Dallerie Riesland from A-Authentic Garage Door Service Co. I am just wondering what you have found that works for your service based company in advertising. TV, newspaper, direct mail, Google ads? Which mailbox piece works best for you, Valpak, Inside coup, Retail me not, etc. Do you find value in the neighborhood magazines, or Jewish or Catholic publications?

Read More

Jim Winger, Farmers Agent

Hi everyone! My name is Jim Winger & I’m one of the top Farmers Agents. My office is located at 5960 W. Arizona Pavilions Dr in Marana...right next to a Starbucks & also a Jersey Mike’s restaurant. At my agency, we don’t just sell you a policy, we provide you with the coverages that you need to be protected. Give me a call at 520-878-0200 & I’ll take you for a Starbucks or a Hoagie next door & we’ll see how I can help you. I have over 30 years in the insurance industry, both as an agent & a field claims adjuster.

Read More

Travel Agent

Hi everybody! I'm Heather Fox with Calluna Travel. I'm so excited to be here! A big reason I became a travel agent was to meet new people and hear about all the exciting places you've been and the amazing places you want to go! I love to travel and I want my clients to love it too. A travel agent is your advocate before, during, and after your travel but it's not about holding your hand. It's about making sure that the obstacles to realizing your dream vacation have been seen and dealt with BEFORE you travel. You don't know what you don't know, right? It's said that luxury is the absence of worry. Let me help you create a trip of a lifetime, full of luxury, so all you bring home are souvenirs and happy memories.

Read More

How can I financially help you grow?

Hello! I am very happy to be part of this amazing group. At this time we are doing a few campaigns for small business and consumer lending. Need cash flow for the slow season? Need a work vehicle but not sure how to fund it? Low on supplies and just need some extra finances to pay for your inventory? How do you pay for employees while waiting on vendor payments? I have the solution for your small business needs. The holidays are just around the corner! Are you traveling to see family? Do you need extra funds for gifts? Ready to remodel your kitchen before Thanksgiving? What would paying off your mortgage do for your future? Let me be the one who can answer those questions for you. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your unique situation. I can be reached at 520-690-3600 or katalina.retana@nbarizona.com

Read More